Webly and Jess sit down for a riveting conversation about the current advances in vegan cheese, and reflect on just how far commercial and homemade vegan cheeses have come, historically.
- The Daiya Invasion:
- Has Daiya changed the world?
- How easy has veganism become?
- The revolutionary melt.
- Which is the best for pizza?
- Is anything superior to homemade nut cheese?
- Past experiences with vegan commercial cheeses.
- Vegan curiosity & standards.
- Commercial popularity & restaurant use.
- Teese, by Chicago Soy Dairy and the Teese Challenge
- Follow Your Heart
- Wayfare Foods
- Dr. Cow nut cheese
- The Uncheese Cookbook
- Dr. John Harvey Kellogg, SoyInfo Center
- Galaxy Foods
- Paradox Cafe’s vegan queso
Wayfare We Can’t Say it’s Cheese Hickory Cheddar Spread and Dr. Cow’s Aged Cashew & Hemp Seed Cheese
Grilled Cheese with Tofutti Mozzarella from The Grilled Cheese Grill
Pizza with Daiya Mozzarella (formerly known as Italian Blend)
Pizza with the new Teese Mozzerella formula